Optimized for security and Compliance
Designed For All API Stakeholders & Owners
A major UK retail bank relies on APImetrics for critical heartbeat verification and independent regulator reporting.
A major telecom carrier uses APImetrics to measure their key partner services and applications.
The New Zealand MBIE uses APImetrics to deliver quality international API-based services.
Signify improved their performance by over 7 seconds in their global IoT network.
APImetrics helped us identify significant latency and improve the “lightswitch” experience from more than 7 seconds to 500 milliseconds.
It’s really good … I see everything very quickly on one page and it makes it really easy to go to a problem spot and dig in. Just the other day, we had a single, random incident where one of our APIs flagged a content error, and the whole system made it easy to capture what was needed for the engineers to go do some detailed examination.
Rather than an inside-out view, we realized that we needed a specialized tool that could give us visibility into the performance of our site and apps in the same way that the rest of the internet sees us…
[APImetrics] helped us to increase visibility of our APIs performance and significantly improved awareness. It’s great to understand what challenges we would need to deal with once our international footprint increases… we were in a process of finishing up major internal stack optimizations and APImetrics really helped to measure/confirm improvements. More improvements are coming and it’s great to have an independent benchmark to compare against.
With APIMetrics, we were able to monitor the metrics of the API calls, collect them in one place, and then examine the collected data presented in the APIMetrics dashboard to gain insight about our performance. The analysis of the issues and research for possible solutions ... other developers interested in building APIs where duration speed is important would do well to consider APIMetrics... to facilitate improvement in performance.
MBIE has found APImetrics to be a very successful tool. The alerting and performance monitoring capabilities have given very useful information to operational teams. There is still capability that MBIE hasn’t yet utilised and it’s planned to take advantage of this, and increase the use of APImetrics across a more complete range of APIs, as its API programme grows further.
Measure secure, production APIs
- Looks the same as a customer journey
- Easy to test scenarios from different locations and data centers without knowing lots of dev/tooling
- Solves the ‘the customer is complaining but engineering says it’s all fine’ issue
- Run key security checks in production 24/7 with little overhead or technical debt/complexity
- Identify if resources accidentally get opened unexpectedly
- Test FAPI and OAuth scenarios in production without writing lots of code, and leave them running 24/7
- Measure from where your customers have applications not just AWS
- Be ready for a distributed JAMSTACK/SMOKESTACK world
- Understand where best to host, where to help your customers with problems that can be fixed
- Easy to use integrated reporting – create your own reports, see the data you need to see with our AI assisted Insights
- Don’t get the wool pulled over your eyes by teams with their own agendas?
- Get unfiltered access to accurate end-to-end performance metrics that match your customer’s experiences
- Measure Service Levels from where the user of the service is based, not from inside your stack
- End-to-end metrics generated by tooling that isn’t part of service deliver, development or your existing APM stack – builds trust and confidence in metrics
- Designed to work with product security for some of the most secure API stacks in the world in exactly the same way as a Trusted Third Party would use it – imagine having a monitoring surface the equivalent of a Third Party in every data center
Let's Work Together
Learn how we are bringing common standards to API performance with integrated API monitoring, performance assurance and compliance analysis!