The more astute reader will notice we’re showing low pass rates on LinkedIn, but also no errors. The API is currently reporting a warning to us. We had resolved one issue with an expired use token – our main tool has an integrated Token Management tool which made it quick to fix, but we had logged some errors. We’ve now noticed that we’re hitting Throttle Limits on the API and have started work to look at the options we have before we reduce the frequency of our regular testing.
If anybody from LinkedIn’s developer program is around, we’d really like to discuss this!
In the meantime, we have identified new features that we’re intending to add to the product.
Don’t forget to sign up for our Beta!