Government APIs and API Integration
Open Government APIs
APIs play an essential role in delivering valuable data to the public. Data consumers need confidence that the government is dedicated to not only exposing the data, but also to making sure it’s continually accessible. APImetrics help make sure your open data stays open.
Legacy System Modernization
By ensuring fast, easy access to legacy data, APIs can unlock legacy information to integrate with other cloud or modern applications. Leveraging APIs to connect legacy systems can save agencies significant amounts of money by eliminating the need for expensive replacements. APImetrics helps you ensure their performance.
Cloud API Integration
Whether you realize it or not, you are likely interacting with several APIs a day, especially in a ‘cloud-first’ environment. Understanding how these APIs perform can identify bottlenecks and save you from making unnecessary investments based on false positive results.
Internal System Integration and Data Optimization
APIs that sit behind your firewall play a crucial role in sharing mission critical data between systems and with the right stakeholders. Monitoring these can help you find and fix issues proactively so the mission keeps on moving.
Track and monitor what you really need to know
Using our patent pending technology, artificial intelligence, and machine-learning tools, APImetrics provides crucial insights to make sure your APIs meet functional and operational expectations. Whether you consume SaaS solutions or have internally-developed APIs, we help you maintain accountability through an continuous, accurate picture of performance.
Easy to use, with no programming required
API Metrics is easy to set up and use. Easily create tests through a customizable web editor, bulk importer, or the APImetrics API. Tests can run inside your agency’s firewall or in our secure cloud that meets many FISMA and FEDRAMP requirements.
- Test from the locations where your distributed workforces access the systems — in other words, the locations you and your stakeholders actually use
- Integrated authentication with support for API Keys, OAuth 1.0, OAuth 2.0 and OAuth 2.0+JWS/JWT
- Run from inside the firewall or conduct real world performance monitoring over live networks
- Establish and then track key API SLAs using real data and based on real user experience
- Create custom dashboards for internal and external stakeholders
- Integrate with existing visualization and log tools, such as Splunk, logRhythm and more
Related to the government sector
APImetrics Three-Year Study: More Than Half Of Existing APIs Have Problems That Could Affect Customers [INFOGRAPHIC]
An APImetrics study of 100 million samples shows that more than half the APIs in use have serious issues that could compromise companies and consumers, the company reported today. “What this shows is that while [...]