API Call Monitoring Features
Create and run real API calls.
Just like users and partners do.
- Set up and run REST & SOAP APIs
- Import from OpenAPI, RAML, Postman or use our API
- Create workflows of linked API calls to test scenarios
- Detailed results (DNS, TCP connect, handshake, processing, download time)
- Look for specific content returned, package sizes or specific response codes
- Set timing-based conditions and alerts
Schedule calls globally. Any public cloud location. No configuration or setup.
- Deploy to any cloud location from AWS, Azure, Google and IBM
- Pick from 80+ locations around the world
- Deploy on VMs inside your firewall
- Deploy to micro-controller devices like Raspberry Pis for IOT scenarios
Clear dashboards. Integrated reporting. Insightful analysis.
- See all scheduled API calls at a single glance
- Response times for the last day and over 2 weeks
- Pass rates, latency and CASC scores
- Detailed analysis of latency breakdown
Alerts on the issues you need to know about.
- Email based messages
- Webhook push notifications to common DevOps tools
- Configurable webhook connection
- Trigger alerts from any condition
- Set reverse testing scenarios
- Set thresholds before alerts are triggered
Automated diagnosis. Fully secure.
- AI & ML based analysis
- Automated trend and issue analysis
- Tools designed to accelerate problem and issue detection
Take a detailed look
Download a detailed introduction to APImetrics and learn how we are bringing common standards to API monitoring with integrated monitoring, performance assurance and compliance analysis!