Reporting, alerting, analysis and more. APImetrics offers a complete suite for API call monitoring. Dive into our detailed features – but first, check out this summary of what you can do.
Create and run real API calls.
Just like users and partners do.
- Set up and run REST & SOAP APIs
- Import from OpenAPI, RAML, Postman or use our API
- Create workflows of linked API calls to test scenarios
- Detailed results (DNS, TCP connect, handshake, processing, download time)
- Look for specific content returned, package sizes or specific response codes
- Set timing-based conditions and alerts
Schedule calls globally. Any public cloud location. No configuration or setup.
- Deploy to any cloud location from AWS, Azure, Google and IBM
- Pick from 80+ locations around the world
- Deploy on VMs inside your firewall
- Deploy to micro-controller devices like Raspberry Pis for IOT scenarios
Clear dashboards. Integrated reporting. Insightful analysis.
- See all scheduled API calls at a single glance
- Response times for the last day and over 2 weeks
- Pass rates, latency and CASC scores
- Detailed analysis of latency breakdown
Alerts on the issues you need to know about.
- Email based messages
- Webhook push notifications to common DevOps tools
- Configurable webhook connection
- Trigger alerts from any condition
- Set reverse testing scenarios
- Set thresholds before alerts are triggered
Automated diagnosis. Fully secure.
- AI & ML based analysis
- Automated trend and issue analysis
- Tools designed to accelerate problem and issue detection
Ready To Start Monitoring?
Want to learn more? Check out our technical knowledge base, or our sector by sector data, or even our starters guide to the API economy. So sign up immediately, without a credit card and be running your first API call in minutes.