Welcome back to our weekly API performance report. And Happy Valentine’s Day! WLYSM.
Each week, APImetrics analyzes recent API performance trends and identifies the key players in each API industry, from search to social networks to fintech, Open Banking and enterprise IT.
APImetrics leads the market in API Observation, Governance, and Compliance. Businesses rely on us to safeguard their brand, business, and bottom line.
Are the APIs on which you rely included? If not, please inform us so that we may add them to our collection. And if you have not yet registered for a demo, what are you waiting for? Contact us right now!
API Performance Highlights
Nationwide Building Society in the Open Banking UK Production API performance category decreased by 17% from 9.07 (in the Green Zone) to 7.45 (in the Yellow Zone).
See data for the whole Open Banking UK Production collection on API.expert!
This was due to an outage on the 10th of February. The endpoint returned an error screen directing the user to call a number if the error continued. This is unplanned and an entry was made acknowledging the issue (OBIE-10907). This outage affected both the OAuth endpoint and the Account-Access-Consents: Create endpoint.
API Performance Summary
- Revolut in the Open Banking UK Production category takes the overall title for best API again this week with a CASC score of 9.83.
- Contentful in the GGV Capital API-First category is the fastest API again this week with an average latency of 47 ms, down from 50 ms last week.
- Monzo Bank is the best-performing bank in the Open Banking UK Production category with monitored AISP (non-consent) endpoints again this week with a CASC score of 9.49, up from 9.35 last week.
- FDA in the US Government category is the overall worst performing API again this week with a CASC score of 6.03.
- 11 categories are topped by an API with a CASC score of 9.50 or more, the same as last week.
- 15 categories are topped by an API with a CASC score of 9.00 or more, the same as last week.
- 1 category has a bottom API with a CASC score of 9.00 or more, down from 3 last week.
- 10 categories have bottom API with a CASC score of 8.00 or more, down from 15 last week.
- 0 APIs () are in the Red Zone with a CASC score of less than 6.00 this week, down from 2 last week.