Hot on the heels of our Improved Call Data Visualizations and Reporting, the APImetrics user interface now has a fresh new look for 2017. Our improved interface makes our service even more user-friendly and straightforward to use than before.
Over the past year, we’ve been focused on enhancing the core functionality of APImetrics that makes our product the industry-leading API quality monitoring solution, especially with our unique APImetrics Insights intelligent analytics suite and CASC Score so you can see at glance how well your APIs are performing.
User interface upgrades
We re-examined every aspect of our user interface and user experience to make sure our product is as intuitive and clear as possible for both new and power users. The biggest changes to include:
- Cleaner landing page so you can get working on APImetrics straightaway
- Improved dashboard so the most information about your APIs is always in front of you
- Redesigned wizards that make it a breeze to create authentications, tokens, test calls, workflows and reports
- Easier to understand results and statistics pages
- Enhanced graphs for dynamic displaying of results with built-in support for the user’s local timezone
- Clearer options for setting up conditions on call responses
- Better user interface for handling alerts
With the redesign of our interface, we have brought the unmatched power of APImetrics even closer to the user by simplifying and modernizing our look and feel so that users can concentrate on the serious business of maximizing the value they are generating with their APIs. We’re sure you’ll like it.
If you need information about our new user interface or APImetrics in general, please get in touch. We’d love to hear what you think our look and feel.